>> Questions or Comments: ac@tceq.texas.gov
You are here:

Financial Reporting Requirements for Water Districts in Texas

Water districts in Texas must file an annual financial report, an audit report, or a dormancy report each year. This guide tells how to determine the type of report that must be filed and the deadline for filing that report.

application/pdf rg-378.pdf — 98 KB