>> Questions or Comments: wasteval@tceq.texas.gov
You are here:

Sludge Transporter Query

How to find information about sludge operations in the Central Registry.

To find transporters in your area that are associated with our Sludge Program, follow these steps:

  1. Go to Central Registry’s Regulated Entity Search.
  2. Under the “Program” drop-down menu, select SLUDGE.
  3. Fill in one or more of these fields:
    • Street Address (Site Address - you may enter part of the address)
    • County
    • RN Number (Regulated Entity Number)
    • RE Name (Regulated Entity Name)
    • Additional ID (Sludge Transporter Registration Number)
  4. Click Search.

To find transporters of a specific type of sludge waste (see below), please contact us. We will need to know where you are located and what type of sludge waste you need transported.

  • chemical toilet
  • grease trap
  • grit trap
  • septic tank
  • wastewater treatment plant
  • water supply treatment plant

For answers to other questions regarding the transport of sludge, contact us in one of the following ways:

  • E-mail: wasteval@tceq.texas.gov
  • Phone:512/239-6413
  • Fax: 512/239-6410
  • Postal address:
    Sludge Transporter Registration Program, MC-129
    Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
    PO Box 13087
    Austin, TX 78711-3087